If you are a woman who enjoys golf, you are sure to have an interest in female golfers. There are a lot of female golfers out there, some are just starting out and some have already risen to the top of the game. Below, we have listed five up and coming female golfers you should watch out for.
Female Golfers Everyone’s Talking About
- Charley Hull - If you follow female golfers, you are sure to know Charley Hull. Hull joined the Ladies European Tour as a teenager and immediately showed off her talents by finishing runner up three times in a row. She was the LET Rookie of the Year in 2013 and the youngest ever Solheim Cup competitor. Since then, she has climbed the ranks and is a female golfer to watch out for.
- Lydia Ko - Lydia Ko, a New Zealand golfer, first made a name for herself in the world of golfing as a teenager. She was ranked as the world number one before turning 18 and since then, her talent and popularity has grown.
- Hye Jin Choi - As well as winning a tonne of tournaments on the Korean LPGA Tour, Hye Jin Choi has made a name for herself internationally. Over the years, she has impressed golf fans by winning the 2015 World Junior Girls Championship and being named runner up on the LPGA Tour
- Nasa Hataoka - Since winning one of Japan’s major championships at just 16 years of age, Hataoka has made her mark as a female golfer. She is well known on the JLPGA and is now one of the top female golfers on the LPGA Tour.
- Nelly Korda - If you follow female golfers closely, you will have heard of Nelly Korda. Korda is currently one of the top American golfers on the LPGA Tour and she has previously won the Australian Open. She is a well-known female golfer and continues to improve her game, giving many other golfers a run for their money.
At Love Golf Clothes, we understand the importance of having long lasting and comfortable golf clothes that are also stylish. That is why we offer a full range of ladies’ golf clothing and a number of different brands, and there is something for everyone. To find out more, get in touch with the Love Golf Clothes team.