At Love Golf Clothes, we stock a variety of jackets, sleeves and polos with UV protection. These are ideal if you want to keep yourself cool and protected from the sun during your time on the golf course. Regardless of whether you are playing professionally or you are simply honing your skills, our range of golf clothes includes everything you need for the warmer weather.
However, wearing the right clothing isn’t the only way to beat the heat. Below, we have listed five key ways to stay cool on the course this summer.
How to Tackle Being on the Golf Course in the Summer Heat
- Stay Hydrated - There is no denying the importance of staying hydrated during the summer, but this is even more important when you are on the golf course. Not only is staying hydrated important for your health, but it helps you to golf to the best of your ability. You should always carry a bottle of water with you when you’re on the golf course, and electrolyte drinks are also a good idea for extremely hot days.
- Use Sun Protection - If you are planning to be out in the sun all day, ensure you have adequate sun protection. This should include having sun cream with a high SPF and a hat, both of which will help to protect you from too much sun exposure. A lot of golfers choose to wear a golf visor to protect their head and face when they are on the golf course. Plus, a golf visor keeps the sun out of your eyes so you have a clear view for the perfect swing.
- Make Use of Your Golf Umbrella - Don’t make the mistake of assuming that a golf umbrella is only for days with downpours, as it can be just as useful during the summer months. By attaching the golf umbrella to your cart, you can create a shaded place to stand for the entirety of your time on the golf course.
- Dress Appropriately - You will only need to browse Love Golf Clothes for a minute or two before you see just how many golfing clothes there are. However, not all of them are suitable for beating the heat. If you want to stay cool when you are on the golf course this summer, choose materials that keep you comfortable and cool. You could also consider adding UV protection to your existing golf clothes, such as these UV sleeves that can be worn with a polo shirt.
- Have a Cooling Towel Available - One of the most effective ways to keep cool is to place a golf towel in the freezer before you head to the course, giving it adequate time to become cold. It works as the perfect cold compress for when you are feeling too warm.
As you can see, there are no shortage of ways to beat the heat on the golf course this summer. Stay cool in the summer heat with a Love Golf Clothes wardrobe refresh.